Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch-Up

(Autumn heart created by Chelsea)

The Christmas commercials have begun. Or, perhaps they have been going but I don't watch television hardly ever so I was unaware that Christmas had come to TV-land. I was recently made aware of this knowledge.

Real-life cobwebs now straddle our fake cobwebs over the Halloween village. Time for that to come down. We haven't been home long enough to take it down. Definitely time!

I like to leave the other autumn decorations up through Thanksgiving then there is a need inside my soul to allow some breathing time (at least two weeks) of clutter-free living before putting up the Christmas decorations.

But, at least, I'm home today to do this. I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive