Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Kitchen This Morning



Just pictures and a few words because there is no time for anything else this busy morning. :-)
Chopping homegrown pecans...
Stirring the sauce...

Slicing...


 
Such fun conversations in my kitchen...
 
"Can chickens see in color?"
 
"I wouldn't know. In my previous lives I never recall being a chicken."
 
The sticky side of baking...


Daughter: "Oh, daddy, they look just like Pillsbury rolls!"
 
Daddy who's comfortable in the kitchen: "That's because I don't do anything halfway."


Sticky Bun Recipes
 

 

"There! now it's pretty enough for a picture." says my youngest baker.
Sugar Rush? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! reminds me of early mornings at the fairs, we'd line up for hot sticky cinnamon rolls! I'll have to try making them.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive