Friday, May 3, 2013

A Bouquet of Marriage Prayers ~ Day 1, 2, 3


 
It might be because my husband and my wedding anniversary rejoices in the month of May and it might be because I had a child get married last year and one getting married this year and another planning to wed next year that my heart and soul are focused on marriages and prayers for a life of fruitful rejoicing but, no matter what the reason, all marriages are worth praying for.

I thought this 40 days of prayer for sacred matrimony was such a beautiful idea, I'm joining hands with the CatholicSistas who are lifting up all our marriages and would love heaven to hear your prayers as well.

I'm at CatholicMom.com today.
Join me in praying the next 40 days for SACRED MARRIAGES...
Passing the Marriage Torch Through Prayer

We're on day 3. Feel welcome to pick up the prayer chain on any day and join us. Each day I'll share the marriage intention we're praying for. If anyone has a special intention they need lifted up just leave a brief comment (no need to go into detail).

God's time encompasses all our schedules.

Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:

Be sure to not miss what the folks at CatholicSistas have put together for you and your marriages:
Your Handy-Dandy List of Marriage Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive