Monday, July 15, 2013

And Another Day...

This was Friday's post that I never got around to posting. Why am I being so annoyingly self-centered with sharing daily doings blog posts? I'll explain later.

6:30 AM   Awake...Hear sounds of Chelsea and friends coming inside from the cabin...I do a quick check of phone messages then close my eyes under the sheets and begin my prayers for those prayer intentions entrusted to me, requested of me, confided in me...especially for a friend who is having surgery today and for a job intention for someone dear to me.

7:40 AM Open my eyes as Chels plops down on my bed. We chat while she eats poptarts on my bed.

8:00 AM Chels gets picked up for work. I stretch under the covers not wanting to give it up. I've loved my bed since I was an infant. My mother said I slept all night from the first day they brought me home from the hospital.

8:15 AM Pull myself from under the sheets. Start a load of laundry. Jump in shower and wash hair.
Take new puppy outside for walk. Fix pot of coffee. Annie is up too and we talk as we both begin our day.

9:00-9:45 AM Dry and fix hair. Skip make-up because I hardly ever where it anymore even though my complexion is not the best. Will start back up with the school year. Somedays.

9:45-10:00 AM Instruct Annie the chores expected of her this morning. Head to office. Attractive part of my little job is setting my own work hours.

10:00-1:00 PM Work at office. Finished with lesson plans for the new religious education/liturgical year. My focus is Scripture/Catechism/Liturgical Year and availing the teachers to all the resources. Every Wednesday as a "Theme" about our faith which is outlined by our Bishop in what all the DREs call "The Little Gold Book".

1:30 PM Home! Let our puppy and son's dog outside. Feed chickens.

2:00-3:30 PM  Late lunch with Oma and Annie

3:30-4:00 PM Back home. Load of laundry. Sinkful of dishes.

4:00 PM Husband and daughter come home from work.

4:15 PM Leave to pick-up teenagers and take them to the mall.

5:30-6:00 PM Rush back to town to tank up van and get Annie to cheer practice.

7:00 PM Cheer ends. Head back over bridge to get teens at mall. Pick-up pizza for teens to eat while watching movies at house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive