Friday, October 3, 2014

Book Updates, Where Abouts, and Events

"Where can I buy your book Cajun 'Ti Beau and the Cocodries ?" seems to be a popular question this past month and I'm SOOOO grateful you're asking. :-)

For starters, I set-up a Cocodries page on my website last night.
There you will find places to purchase, book signings, presentations, and reviews.

The book button you see to your right when here at my blog will take you directly to my website page for it.

I'm busy planning lots of fun stuff for my book tables. You can go here Book Signings and Presentations to see where I'll be autographing copies.

And stay-tuned. We're going to have a cocodrie sighting here on the blog very soon, through the month of October, and one brave alligator hunter will win a free autographed copy of my book. Stay tuned for more information...

In the meantime, let's take a walk...

Where to find Cajun 'Ti Beau and the Cocodries:
It's at my publisher's website, of course: PELICAN PUBLISHING

If you're an Amazon junkie you can order it there as well for a few cents less: AMAZON
{We are looking for reviews---I definitely want to hear them---I've become somewhat a hoarder of reviews about my books, both good and bad---so PLEASE share over at Amazon---Especially the good reviews. ;-) }

IF YOU ARE LOCAL, my children's book is now available @ the following locations:

Bayou Country-Slidell, LA
Beauvoir Gift Shop-Biloxi, MS
Louisiana Purchase-Natchitoches, LA
Rip Van Winkle Gardens-New Iberia, LA
LeBleu's Landing-Sulphur, LA (Very Soon)

Upcoming Book Signings and Readings/Presentations currently planned are:

BBQ Fest
Sat., October 4, 2014 @ The Grove Park-Sulphur, LA

Culture Fest Louisiana
Sat., October 25, 2014 @ The Lake Charles Civic Center-Lake Charles, LA

Rayne Ray Festival
Sat., November 15, 2014 in Rayne, LA

Children's Museum
Tues., November 25, 2014 @ Children's Museum-Lake Charles, LA

Christmas Under the Oaks
Sat., December 4, 2014 @ Holiday House-Sulphur, LA

Stay Tuned for more Cocodrie Sightings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive