Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Life's Only Reality

"After the past ten days whirlwind of activities, it is good to share another My World this Week blog post. I need long stretches of time to ponder and I must admit, re-entering the world of the fast lane made my head spin. I must shake my head and wonder that I used to live that way each and every day of the year. Amazing..."

* * * * *

This would be me...

 

          if it wasn't so perfectly someone else...

 

The whirl of activity doesn't stop long enough for me...

 

          and since I have the frame of mind, the resources and the health to continue keeping up with the whirl...

 

               and knowing that one day...

 

                    due to lose of mind, lack of resources or demise of health...

 

                               it will all STOP...

 

                                        I continue...

 

                                                  part of life's whirl...

 

                                                            in motion.

 

In grateful abandonment.

And I'm grateful for bloggers such as Brenda over at Coffee Tea Books and Me  who stops long enough to celebrate the colors and share the framework of her world each week with those of us who can't stop long enough to blog it.

It's nice to just sit and see the beauty of PAUSE through someone else's snow globe....

             And know that someone else enjoys beauty and quiet in the same way we do. 

 

Because I truly miss those days...of writing and blogging.

 

But when the dew settles on my windows, my hands are busy and my arms are full...



 

      And this is what life is all about.

 

          It isn't about me or my desires or my wants or my time.

 

                     It's about God and his desires and his wants and his time.

 

                          All about His time. A precious commodity.

 

And so in the times I pause and the world whirls on...

 

      I place within my view this image...

 

                                                         only this...




 Knowing that it...

 

           and the people I meet...

 

                      and the people I greet...

 

are my reality...

                          in fact...

 

                                       they are my only reality.

 Each day I'm sharing a holiday stress busters over at the
Just a little relief and beauty to share this merry season. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive