For July, I mean? And summer?
I don't know about you but my summer has just begun. June was hectic and the girls and I were still on a set schedule of work and dance. July offers a little reprieve. I plan to suck the nectar straight out of this hot, sticky, summer month.
I'm back home from a week at the beach followed by a weekend holiday by the lake. This month we have no schedule and I hope to keep it that way.
And I'm fixing to head to bed but first I thought I'd scramble my "back to reality" plans here in my little note-place on the web. I usually jot them in a bullet journal kept in my purse.
Coming back to reality makes me want to tidy up the pieces and organize my life a little.
Even if for a day. And tomorrow isn't even Monday. :-)
The things high on my list are...
- Order new contact lens for the girls
- Schedule apt for Annie's braces
- Take traditional ice cream walk over crosswalk
- Complete Safe Environment for Diocese (would have done it tonight but forgot my PW)
- Order new books for catechism program
- Work on youth ministry flyer
- Record sacramental info in church records
- Finish high school lesson plans
- Work on Pre-K and K lesson plans
- Meet with engaged couple
- Most of it's a self-imposed secret ;-), but I need to wrap up the first part of it if it's to be ready in time for winter reveal
- Need to get something up on Louisiana Passport---I'm a terrible travel agent. ;-)
- Finished description of my Composition Class for 2015-16 co-op year
- Paid bills (Yay!)
Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life by Frances Mayes