Tuesday, December 1, 2009

15 Times...and Counting

At least 15 times today I thought to say the Christmas Novena.

At least 15 times I told myself to printout this beautiful postcard that Annie generously bestowed on us for Christmas: Christmas Novena Postcard



At least 15 times I reminded myself to pick-up the printed postcard and slip it into my pocket to recite when I thought of it.

I wonder if---because it was so much on my heart and thoughts in prayer today---that those 15 times count towards my intentions?

Off to bed...to pray.

To help your mind develop more fully in mental prayer of this novena, EWTN offers these thoughtful promptings...click on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know. I decided it's better to say all 15 at once in the morning almost as if you're saying a long decade. Then, you won't forget. :)

    Happy Advent!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter

Recommendations by Engageya

Blog Archive